Efficiency through maintenance
Air conditioning, heating and ventilation, building management systems, lifts and escalators, fire alarm and suppression systems, IT networks, wireless internet access, CCTV security…
To make the upkeep of your building as easy as possible, we’ve created Planned Service Agreements, which covers the level of maintenance and repair of your building equipment that you require. Planned Service Agreements come in three basic levels and are tailored to fit your business needs exactly.
Equipment that’s energy efficient will cost you less, as you’ll be wasting less consumable energy in the short and long-term. With a Planned Service Agreement, you’ll have a Johnson Controls expert visiting you at least twice a year checking up on your equipment.
That means you’ll have complete peace of mind that everything’s running as it should, with less chance of a break down, and the ensuing hassle that it would cause. We tailor our Planned Service Agreements to each of our customer’s requirements, and if you wish can create a package that includes the costs of parts – meaning that your costs can be managed effectively with no surprises throughout the year.
At Johnson Controls, we don’t just offer Planned Service Agreements. We can look after your entire premises or building complex and offer complete facilities for customers. We can help you upgrade your building, and make it as energy efficient as possible. We can also help you make sure that your building complies with new government legislations.
Our key services include:
- HVAC upgrades & installations
- Building management installations & upgrades
- Fire & Security installation & maintenance
- Energy assessments & monitoring
- Energy management reviews & upgrades
- Condition based maintenance
- Energy performance contracting
- Remote monitoring of building performance & alarms
- Legislation compliance & consultancy
- Lighting upgrades & water treatment services
- Renewable energy utilisation
- 24/7 emergency call-out