A hands-on approach to sustainability
The breadth of service
We can help you with every aspect of building management systems, heating, ventilation and air conditioning, from Planned Service Agreements and repair or call-out including resident services, to energy efficiency and legislation compliance services including energy surveys and efficiency improvement consultancy.
The science of service
We use the latest service concepts and technology methods in order to deliver our innovative maintenance solutions, which include remote and condition based maintenance, amongst others. Our company ethos means we’re industry leading and our practices are in line with our strict sustainable values.
The evolution of service
Maintaining buildings has changed significantly in past decades and current practices are continually updated and improved for the future.
Services we offer
Below are a number of core services currently offered by Johnson Controls. However, if you’re interested in an area of building efficiency that doesn’t appear below, please get in touch with one of our team, who will be delighted to discuss your needs further with you.
- Energy services including monitoring, reporting & optimisation
- Performance contracting
- Legislation compliance & consultancy (Including R22 phase-out, F-Gas and EPBD)
- Heating, ventilation & air conditioning upgrades and installations
- Refrigeration specialist maintenance
- Installations, upgrades & servicing of building management systems
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Asset surveys & condition of planned maintenance programmes
- Computerised asset and maintenance management systems
- Residential, static or mobile technicians
- Remote monitoring of building performance and alarms
- Auto dial up into building management systems
- Health and safety risk assessments
- Condition Based Maintenance
- Project management
- Electronic and pneumatic controls
- Maintenance and repair of fire and intruder alarm systems
- Lighting upgrades
- Water treatment