Made with wood flour
WOOD-STOCK®* is an extruded thermoplastic sheet based on polyolefin and wood flour. The mat is heated in an infrared oven and compression moulded in a low-temperature tool. Coupling of the coverstock, additional inserts and cutting of holes as well as perimeter is carried out in a one-step process.
- One-step form and cover process
- Low shrinkage
- Low humidity absorption
- Fast cycle with integration of brackets, inserts, etc.
- Possibility to match two colors and surface for bicolor door panel
- Use of renewable material to reduce the carbon footprint
- Carrier for covered door panels
- Carrier for armrest
- Carrier for covered inserts
- In production since 1982
- Currently in production for FIAT, Lancia, Alfa Romeo